After several years of using these snowshoes, I feel…

After several years of using these snowshoes, I feel it is time to weigh in with this review. They are nice and light, and like any snowshoe I've tried, will kick snow up your back when running in the fluffies. Because of the cleat location near the toe of my running shoes, they can be a bit of a pain on hardpacked snow as they tend to push your toes upward.

While I like these snowshoes well enough for running in, don't plan on using them if you want to just walk on groomed trails. The asymmetrical heel tends to twist the snowshoe to the side during the walking motion, making them quite uncomfortable, because after a bit, you tend to be running on the frame, not the binding.