UCO Micro Candle Lantern

I didn't expect much, but this lantern still disappointed…

Price Paid: $13.70 including free shipping

Summary

I didn't expect much, but this lantern still disappointed me.

Pros

• Uses cheap tea lights
  • Throws a tiny amount of light so you don't' go night-blind
  • Did I mention it uses cheap tea lights?

Cons

• Cheaply made
  • Does not open and close smoothly
  • Buy 100 tea lights at Ikea for what UCO gets for only 6.

I own an UCO led lantern and think it is an excellent product. I own an UCO Original candle lantern and it is a pretty good piece of kit. So with this tiny lantern we have an unreliable slide mechanism, cheap materials, and minimal light output. UCO, what were you thinking?

I got nothin' here.

The Micro Candle Lantern is UCO's most compact lantern, standing only 2 3/8" tall when collapsed. Made of aluminum, the lantern is durable and windproof. There is a hidden compartment in the base of the lantern which holds a spare candle. The Micro weighs just 3.8 ounces with two tealight candles included.

- Mountains Plus

The Light My Fire Micro Candle Lantern is their most compact lantern, standing only 2 3/8 in tall when collapsed. Made of aluminum, the lantern is durable and windproof. There is a hidden compartment in the base of the lantern which holds a spare candle. The Micro weighs just 3.8 ounces with two tea-light candles included. Each candle burns for 3-5 hours, and is availa

- CampSaver.com

Picture yourself in the wilderness with the moon overhead and the warm glow of a candle lighting your campsite. Make this a reality with the compact Uco Micro candle lantern.

The Micro Candle Lantern is our smallest UCO candle lantern that also collapses for compact storage just like the Original Candle Lantern.

- EMS