ULA Equipment OHM

Total Volume 3,500 cu in (57 liters)
Load Guide 20-30 lbs
Weight 21 oz

The absolute best pack I have ever carried. This is…

Summary

The absolute best pack I have ever carried.

Pros

• Weight
  • Storage capacity
  • Manufacturing quality

This is my absolute favorite pack I have ever used. This is definitely my go-to pack. I have used this pack on everything from day hikes, to overnight hikes, to 3-4 day hikes. I feel like ULA makes top-notch equipment and the build quality is great.

I really like the storage this pack has along with the simplicity of design. I store most things that do not mind getting wet in the front mesh pouch and everything else goes on the inside where it is nice and dry. I also really like the waist belt pockets. They are not too big, but they are also not too small.

Overall a great pack that I would highly recommend.

I bought this pack for three main reasons. Since my…

Design: top loading internal
Size: 3500 cubic inches - 2600ci main
Number of Pockets: 2 side (400 ci each) 1 front (500ci) 1 hip
Max. Load Carried: 25 pounds
Height of Owner: 5-9

I bought this pack for three main reasons. Since my wife and I have gone lightweight (base weight about 11-12 lbs) I didn't need all the room in my other pack. My wife has two ULA packs and loves them both.

The main reason though is that I am a gear head and didn't have this pack. This summer I used it on a six day trip in the Maroon Bells in Colorado and it handled 24# including food and water like a breeze. I used a sit pad from Gossamer Gear for padding against my back. In October we did a three day trip on the Superior Hiking Trail and once again it handled about 24# without any problems.

The OHM is my main don't leave home without it item. I highly recommend it. On top of that the guys at ULA are a treat to deal with. I am 5-9 and weigh 157#. My pack is a medium and weighs 21-1/2 oz. I did have ULA add one hip pocket to it.

A full featured, full suspension (active) ultralight pack that offers exceptional load control and on-trail functionality. Combining a 1.2 oz carbon fiber/delrin active suspension hoop and exceptional compression, the Ohm maximizes load control, load transfer, pack compression, and overall pack rigidity in an ultralight package.

With the additional available options, you can customize your Ohm to best suit your needs for a given trip. 1.9 oz ripstop nylon, Dyneema Gridstop, and ULA's proven construction methods ensure the Ohm is built to last despite its minimal weight.

Standard Features: internal suspension hoop, internal pad holster, contoured shoulder straps, contoured/padded hipbelt, front mesh pocket, Dyneema side pockets w/elasticized top, non-stretch compression cordage, top compression strap, sternum strap, ice axe loop, drawstring extension collar, durable Dyneema Gridstop

Visit ULA Equipment's OHM page.

A full featured, full suspension (active) ultralight pack that offers exceptional load control, on-trail functionality, and full body compression. Combining a 1.2 oz carbon fiber/delrin active suspension hoop and exceptional compression, the Ohm maximizes load control, load transfer, pack compression, and overall pack rigidity in an ultralight package. 1.9 oz ripstop nylon, Dyneema Gridstop, and ULA's proven construction methods insure the Ohm is built to last despite its minimal weight. Bottom Line? A full featured, ultralight performer. | Standard Features- Removable: * Hydration Sleeve (~1.4 oz) * Internal Mesh Pocket (~1.1 oz) * Water Bottle Holsters (~0.8 oz) * Handloops (~0.8 oz); Integrated * Suspension Hoop * Internal Pad Holster * Contoured Padded Hipbelt * Hipbelt Pockets * Contoured Shoulder Straps * Front Shock Cord * Front Mesh Pocket * Dyneema Side Pockets w/ Elasticized Top * Non-Stretch Compression Cordage * Top Compression Straps * Ice Axe/Pole Retention Loops * Drawstring Extension Collar * Dyneema Gridstop | Specifications- General Guidelines: * Rec'd Max Load: 30 lbs or less * Rec'd Base Weight: 12 lbs or less * Weight* (Torso-M, Hipbelt-M): 22.6 oz /* excludes removable components/ | Volume Breakdown * Main Body: 2,100 * Front Mesh Pocket: 500 * Side Pocket: 400 ea * Ext. Collar: 500 * Hipbelt Pockets: 30 ea * Total Volume: 3,960 cu in*

- ULA-Equipment.com

ULA Equipment OHM

The ULA Equipment OHM is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 24, 2013 at ULA-Equipment.com.