UltrAspire Quantum Belt

The Quantum belt is in a category of its own. It is…

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I was able to keep the product)

Summary

The Quantum belt is in a category of its own. It is lightweight, low profile and can carry enough nutrition for several hours. The product could be used for quick 2-4 hour hikes where you don't want to lug around a bulky pack, or for running races on sporadically supported courses.

Pros

• Low porofile
  • Storage for hours
  • Race bib hooks

Cons

• Can be a bit abrasive if worn against skin

quantum-belt.jpg

*Disclosure: I own a running specialty store and UltrAspire is a brand that I sell. I was given this product for review purposes and was able to keep it.

When I first tried this out for a 1.5 hour run I was concerned I would be picking it up from around my ankles. However, by the end of the first mile, I forgot it was there. It is designed for men and women and comes in three different sizes and has an adjustable waist strap in back to customize the fit.

I really put it to the test for a 30k race I was running. While hydration was plentiful on the course, the nutrition was sketchy. So, I used the Quantum belt to carry my own food. It easily held two Clif Bars up front in the waterproof pocket and four packs of fruit snacks in the back two pockets (2 packs/pocket). With only three pockets total, its such a simple design and so handy. I also found the adjustable strap in back a very useful/secure place to stash my gloves.

I've used it several times since and there are no signs of ripping or tearing. I'd recommend this for runners and hikers who want to go fast and not be bogged down by a cumbersome pack.

A Quantum leap ahead for lightweight, hardly there racing gear enthusiasts. The first of its kind with patent-pending Ethereal Technology™, in three sizes S-M-L. Ethereal Technology™ blurs the line between clothing and gear. The advantage of running shorts with pockets—only carry more. And, so light, you’ll forget you’re wearing it!

*Tighten tension cord to size. An original benchmark piece and an industry first. Watch for future variations with Ethereal Technology™. Available in 4 colors and 3 sizes.

Visit UltrAspire's Quantum Belt page.

A Quantum leap ahead for lightweight, hardly there racing gear enthusiasts. The first of its kind with patent-pending Ethereal Technology, in three sizes S-M-L. Ethereal Technology blurs the line between clothing and gear. The advantage of running shorts with pocketsonly carry more. And, so light, youll forget youre wearing it!

- CampSaver.com