Valandré Sirius Jacket

Incredible down jacket!!! The Valndre Sirius is an…

Incredible down jacket!!!

The Valndre Sirius is an amazing down parka.

The first time I used it, we were stuck on the slopes of a British Columbian mountain during a cold night at - 15 Celcius. As we stopped to find shelter under a tree and spend the night, it got exremely cold. However the Sirius did the trick. Its warmth brough me back instant comfort and there was not a single moment during the night where I felt cold.

The material is reinforced is some exposed areas. This an perfect jacket for climbing in extreme conditions or to spend a night during a very cold bivy. As we speak, it is packed in a 5 liter bag, ready to go up Pico de Orizaba with me.

If you always want to stay warm and want to own an outdoor masterpiace "Fabrique en France" this is a great choice.