Vargo Titanium Alcohol Stove

Burner Diameter 60 mm
Diameter when pot support is open 85 mm
Fuel Capacity 1.75 oz
Collapsed height 27 mm

When I first saw an alcohol stove this size it was…

When I first saw an alcohol stove this size it was made from a Pepsi can. I built one, and can say from experience they never hold up, leaked and always created a mess, and not stable.

Why bother anymore after Vargo came out with this little gem. It is as tiny as a Pepsi can, has better stability, much safer, light weight, easy to empty fuel back into a container, an works every time unlike the homemade Pepsi can.

It is so small you can lose sight of it because of the color. It weighs next to nothing. If you are a light traveler as I am at times it can be snuggled away in the smallest of places. Just a few ounces of fuel will take you for days.

It will cook as advertised, I get anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes. It all depends on the weather, and how accurate you measure out the fuel. It holds heat very well, and will do well for the average hiker. It is not meant to cook for many, it suits the needs for a single person or hiker for a few days on the trail.

Durable as anything I have eve used. I have used it many times now and it shows no real sign of wear other than some staining from heat. It will be around long after I am gone. It might even survive another ice age.

I have hiked on the AT, OT, CDT. I would say I am…

I have hiked on the AT, OT, CDT. I would say I am an ultralight backpacker. I love this stove for many reason if for no other than a second burner to main stove that I may be cooking on. I bought this stove from Prolite Gear.

Vargo Titanium Alcohol Stove

The Vargo Titanium Alcohol Stove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 9, 2011 at Vargo Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new alcohol stove, check out the best reviewed current models.