Vargo Titanium Sierra 750

Weight 4.5 oz
Capacity 750 ml

Packs down and stores with less space. Shapes helps…

Summary

Packs down and stores with less space. Shapes helps to heat water faster.

Pros

• Just the right size
  • Takes up little space

Cons

• No measuring marks

When I first saw this extra large Sierra cup I was skeptical about how well it would work. Now not everyone cooks the same way, but boiling water seems to be a common method to cook food on the trail. This pot does the job and I would say better than the standard cup style pot. The angled side allow the flames to go up the side and water heats up much faster.

I like the way this pot packs away. It takes up little space and I am able to store a alcohol stove, wind screen, inside it with no problem. The lid fits well and has drain holes if needed.

I would like to see a mark on the side so you know how much water you are adding to it, but half a pint eye balled is about all I ever need.

I am sold on this as my cooking pot and would recommend others to get one.

Pot weighs 79 grams. It only holds 700 ml. The usable…

Pot weighs 79 grams.

It only holds 700 ml.

The usable volume is 500 ml (2 cups).

I won't be using the lid.

I have not cooked with it yet.

Visit Vargo's Titanium Sierra 750 page.

Plastic knob does not conduct heat Capacity: 25 oz Holes in lid make straining water easy

- Mountains Plus

The Sierra 750 is an extra large titanium Sierra cup that functions as a drinking cup, bowl, or cooking pot with lid. The conical design improves heat distribution for cooking, is easier to eat out of than a typical pot and is easy to clean. Features extra holes in the lid making straining water easy and folding handle for easy storage.

- CampSaver.com

Large enough to use as a pot yet small enough to use as a bowl or cup, the "Sierra 750" brings new functionality to the classic Sierra cup design. Made from ultralight titanium the cup has a 750 ml capacity and comes with a lid. Features: Holes in lid make straining water easy Plastic knob doesn't conduct heat. Weight: 4.5 oz. Size: 6 inch top diameter X 4 inch bottom diameter X 2 inch high

- Vargo Outdoors