Vasque Breeze Low VST GTX XCR

I bought these shoes for daily use as well as day…

I bought these shoes for daily use as well as day hikes about 5 months ago. They have served that purpose well.

These are not a hiking boot, I would not use these when I am carrying a pack, but for the times I don't feel like strapping on my backpacking boots they are perfect. They are the most supportive shoe I have owned, the waterproofing works great.

Perhaps my favorite aspect is that they never look dirty. Because of the colors they still look new even though they have been through a lot.

In very hot weather my feet do sweat more because of the gore-tex, but it is better than having a wet foot every time you step in a puddle.

Hopefully for the price they will hold up well, so far they seem very well made.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Breeze Low VST GTX XCR versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Breeze Low VST GTX XCR. Read all reviews »

Vasque Men's Breeze Low VST GTX XCR

The Men's Breeze Low VST GTX XCR has been discontinued.

The Vasque Men's Breeze Low VST GTX XCR is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 8, 2011 at Backcountry.com.