Vasque Breeze Low VST GTX XCR - Men's

I bought these shoes for daily use as well as day…

I bought these shoes for daily use as well as day hikes about 5 months ago. They have served that purpose well.

These are not a hiking boot, I would not use these when I am carrying a pack, but for the times I don't feel like strapping on my backpacking boots they are perfect. They are the most supportive shoe I have owned, the waterproofing works great.

Perhaps my favorite aspect is that they never look dirty. Because of the colors they still look new even though they have been through a lot.

In very hot weather my feet do sweat more because of the gore-tex, but it is better than having a wet foot every time you step in a puddle.

Hopefully for the price they will hold up well, so far they seem very well made.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Breeze Low VST GTX XCR versions

In addition to the 1 men's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Breeze Low VST GTX XCR. Read all reviews »