I love these boots, whether for hiking, yard work…

Materials: gore-tex
Use: rough trail and snow hiking
Break-in Period: 4 months
Weight: 155pounds

I love these boots, whether for hiking, yard work or trecking through the snow these are the best boots I have ever owned. I can't even remember a day that I left without them! Today, after at least eight years of wear and tear I need to retire the left boot forever. These boots have kept me high and dry through rain, snow, sleet and hail and have seen me reach tops of many mountains - and they have supported my feet so well that I can honestly say I have never had foot aches after even the longest of climbs. I highly recommend these boots!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Clarion GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 34 reviews for other versions of the Clarion GTX. Read all reviews »