Vasque Clarion GTX

I love these boots, whether for hiking, yard work…

Materials: gore-tex
Use: rough trail and snow hiking
Break-in Period: 4 months
Weight: 155pounds

I love these boots, whether for hiking, yard work or trecking through the snow these are the best boots I have ever owned. I can't even remember a day that I left without them! Today, after at least eight years of wear and tear I need to retire the left boot forever. These boots have kept me high and dry through rain, snow, sleet and hail and have seen me reach tops of many mountains - and they have supported my feet so well that I can honestly say I have never had foot aches after even the longest of climbs. I highly recommend these boots!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Clarion GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 34 reviews for other versions of the Clarion GTX. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Vasque Women's Clarion GTX, please share your experience.

Vasque Women's Clarion GTX

The Women's Clarion GTX has been discontinued.

The Vasque Women's Clarion GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 8, 2007 at GearTrade.