Vasque Clarion Impact GTX

I've owned these for 5 years now. They held up a lot…

I've owned these for 5 years now. They held up a lot of days on the trail. The soles are finally wearing short so I'll be looking at another pair this coming fall.

The Goretex liner has been excellent at keeping out water. I've used them snowshoeing, hiking, backpacking, and a couple days at work. I have not had any blisters using these,, just a few hot-spots.

Your basic backpacking boot at a very affordable price.

These boots rock! With the almost seamless leather…

Materials: Leather
Use: Rugged Trail/Bushwhacking w/ 45lb pack
Break-in Period: 2 Months light walking
Weight: 145lbs
Price Paid: $89.99 (on sale)

These boots rock! With the almost seamless leather construction, Gore-Tex lining, and a wicking lining next to my feet, they stayed dry no matter what. They fit my feet almost out of the box, with minimal break in time.

Also, they replaced another pair of Vasque boots- Sundowners, I think- that were older than I was! They never fit my Dad, but they fit me perfectly. Ever after 16 years, they held up beautifully. You can't go wrong with Vasque.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Clarion Impact GTX versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Clarion Impact GTX. Read all reviews »

Lightweight supportive boots for treks with light to medium weight packs.Full grain nubuck leather and durable Cordura(r) nylon upper.A waterproof Gore-Tex(tm) Stormsock(r).Anatomically contoured padded gusseted tongue.Double riveted hooks and stamped D-rings.Quick drying Sportee(r) woven 3 bar knit lining.VFS II dual density EVA contoured heel cup and arch lift footbed.Exclusive Vasque Percussion(r) polyurethane midsole with circular landing pads. Texon insole.Fiberflex Lite shank with fiberglass technology for support.Skywalk(r) Syntonic rubber V-lug outsole for multi-directional traction.Wt. 2 lbs 12 oz.

- Campmor

Vasque Men's Clarion Impact GTX

The Men's Clarion Impact GTX has been discontinued.

The Vasque Men's Clarion Impact GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 27, 2012 at Campmor.