I purchased a pair of Vasque Clarion II boots in 1992…

Materials: leather nubuck/cordura with gore-tex
Use: rough trail with heavy pack AND dayhikes
Break-in Period: What break-in period?
Weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz.

I purchased a pair of Vasque Clarion II boots in 1992 for a hiking trip in Hawaii. Never had a single blister in those boots. 14 years later I knew it was time to buy a new boot. I did not hesitate a second before purchasing another pair of Vasques.

I wore my new Clarions today and I love these boots just as much as my old pair. I went on a 3-4 mile hike with my 30-pound son in a backpack. I had no break-in discomfort; that has never been an issue with a properly fit pair of Vasques.

These boots are just as great as my last pair. They are comfortable, grip rocks well, etc., etc. Vasque makes a terrific product; I highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a pair of boots.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Clarion Impact GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Clarion Impact GTX. Read all reviews »

Vasque Women's Clarion Impact GTX

The Women's Clarion Impact GTX has been discontinued.

The Vasque Women's Clarion Impact GTX is not available from the stores we monitor.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review