Vasque Mantra

This shoe beat up my feet at first but now is great.

Summary

This shoe beat up my feet at first but now is great. The perpetoum last has a wider toebox and narrower heel. I would say it runs 1/2 size small. I like that Vasque tells you what last their shoe is built on. I want to buy the Talus boot. does anybody know how the sizing runs on that? I'm becoming a Vasque man from Merrell.

Pros

• Vibram sole

Cons

• Cold

I've only been wearing for a couple months but will let you know on wear. Vasque is good for labeling the lasts they use. This eliminates trying boots that won't fit. I would have said Merrell were the best for me, but am changing my mind.

Visit Vasque's Men's Mantra page.

Equally suited for trolling the farmers market or day hiking your favorite trail, the Vasque Mantra Shoe has a sleek new Vibram Ananasi bottom package built for the trail and all-day comfort. An attractive leather and airmesh upper assures you will look good no matter what youre doing.

- CampSaver.com refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Vasque Men's Mantra Shoe DECENT FEATURES of the Vasque Men's Mantra Shoe Weight: Men's 9: 1 lb 13 oz / 822 g Last: Perpetuum Upper: 1.8mm Nubuck, PU Coated Leather, Airmesh Footbed: Dual Density EVA Midsole: Molded EVA Outsole: Vibram Ananasi

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . A mantra is defined as a way to create transformation. Lace up Vasque's Mantra trail shoes, complete with an aggressive Vibram(R) outsole and quick-drying interior, and you just might transform into a full-time trail tamer! Available Colors: BROWN / TAUPE, GRAPHITE/GREY. Sizes: 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 7.5, 8.5, 9, 14, 11.5, 7.

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

If you're looking for day hiking shoes that'll perform on the trail and look sleek in town, grab the Vasque Men's Mantra Hiking Shoes. A water-resistant nubuck leather upper holds up to moisture on the trail, and the airmesh nylon fabric helps keep your feet from overheating. The Mantra Hiking Shoes' Vibram soles give you bomber traction on wet terrain, and a molded EVA midsole cushions your steps all day long.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Vasque Mantra

The Vasque Mantra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 21, 2013 at CampSaver.com.