Vasque Scree 2.0 Mid UltraDry

Solid, stable hiking boot. Comfortable right out of…

Summary

Solid, stable hiking boot. Comfortable right out of the box. I would definitely recommend these boots.

Pros

• Stable
  • Rugged

I was excited to pick these up on the clearance rack at REI. Sometimes you just get lucky and find something really good in your size and you just have to pull the trigger. Since I own a pair of Vasque Ranger GTX boots, I knew these would be quality boots. My last pair of boots were Keens but it seems like the Vasque have a much better fit and seem to be a better made product. I am still a fan of Keen but will probably go with Vasque from now on.

I took them on a New Year's Day hike to Apple Orchard Falls and they performed great. It was a 7-mile round trip hike and these boots stayed snug on my feet and the laces remained tied the whole way. I really like the way my foot feels secure and stable with no slippage. Almost like they were made specifically for me.

The UltraDry feature performed well as I had to step in the creek to retrieve my sunglasses when they fell off my head.  My feet stayed dry and warm. I would definitely recommend these boots. Vasque makes a quality product.

Featuring mid-height cuffs and waterproof protection, the Vasque Scree 2.0 Mid UltraDry hiking boots deliver all-weather performance and support for your trail endeavors.

The shoe that changed hiking gets a change of its own. The original Breeze Boot, launched in 2004, sparked a change in hiking footwear, for the first time, running shoe technology was utilitized to superchange a true hiking boot. Light cool, and atheletically-inclined, bown-painted wannabees. It quicly became one of the most popular hiking boots in the US. Still is, in fact. But even classic hit can be remastered. Reconfigured to be lighter, tougher and more breathable than the original, the women's Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX is perfctly turned for the realities of today's hiking needs.

- RockCreek

Vasque's Scree 2.0 Mid UltraDry Boot is based on the light and versatile Scree, the new breed 2.0 features a rugged leather construction which is tweaked out with highly breathable mesh and an UltraDry Waterproof enclosure. Underfoot , the Scree 2.0 boasts a wildly capable Vibram Neo Day Hiker sole.

- CampSaver.com

Vasque Mens Scree 2.0 Mid UltraDry(TM) - The end-all, be-all in do-all hikers. Truly proven performance hikers don't come popping down the trail every day. But the go-anywhere-do-anytime Scree 2.0 is the latest version of exactly such a shoe. Based on the light and versatile Scree, the new breed 2.0 features a rugged leather construction which is tweaked out with highly breathable mesh and an UltraDry(TM) waterproof enclosure. Underfoot, the Scree 2.0 boasts a wildly capable Vibram(R) Neo Day Hiker sole which makes it the go-to choice for just-goofing scrambles and serious hikes alike. Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. (1104g) Outsole: Vibram(R) Neo Day Hiker Last: Arc Tempo Midsole: Molded EVA and TPU Plate Available Sizes: Men's Medium 7-12,13,14

- Massey's Outfitters

On Sale. Free Shipping. Vasque Men's Scree 2.0 Mid Ultradry Boot FEATURES of the Vasque Men's Scree 2.0 Mid Ultradry Boot UltraDry Waterproofing System Mid top Features rugged leather construction Highly breathable nylon mesh Underfoot Vibram sole makes a versatile shoe SPECIFICATIONS of the Vasque Men's Scree 2.0 Mid Ultradry Boot Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz / 1104 g Last: Arc Tempo Upper: 1.8mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather and Nylon Mesh, Molded Rubber Toe Bumper Footbed: Dual Density EVA Midsole: Molded EVA, TPU Plate Outsole: Vibram Neo Day Hiker