These are incredibly stable and comfortable. They…

Materials: gore-tex
Use: dayhikes, rough trail, wet conditions
Break-in Period: None needed

These are incredibly stable and comfortable. They are my first pair of hiking shoes. I bought them for hiking, not running and after hiking through wet, muddy conditions they are my favorite shoes! I even carried my 4-year-old nephew through marshy ground and my feet did not get wet at all.

They grip the rocks very well. I'm sure you could run in them, but being a runner, they are not very flexible and a bit heavy. I suggest a separate pair of running shoes if that is your primary focus.

But, if you are looking for a comfortable, stable and durable shoe for hiking in rocky/wet conditions, these are A++!

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Velocity versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Velocity. Read all reviews »

Vasque Women's Velocity

The Vasque Women's Velocity is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 10, 2015 at Sierra Trading Post.

Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon Review