I think these boots are great! They are new to me.

Materials: leather/gore-tex
Use: day/trail
Break-in Period: none

I think these boots are great! They are new to me. There was no break in period. I started hiking in them around my home and expected some soreness of new boots, but there was absolutely none.

Additionally, and for me this is very important, these boots have kept my feet very warm, even in the teens in temps. I have awful circulation and my feet are always cold, even with liners and wool socks, but these boots have been tremendous with warmth!

I have seen other reviews concerned about durability, I cannot comment on that. I do know that so far, with the warmth, comfort and fit, I love these boots!

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Wasatch GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 48 reviews for other versions of the Wasatch GTX. Read all reviews »