Vasque Wasatch GTX

I think these boots are great! They are new to me.

Materials: leather/gore-tex
Use: day/trail
Break-in Period: none

I think these boots are great! They are new to me. There was no break in period. I started hiking in them around my home and expected some soreness of new boots, but there was absolutely none.

Additionally, and for me this is very important, these boots have kept my feet very warm, even in the teens in temps. I have awful circulation and my feet are always cold, even with liners and wool socks, but these boots have been tremendous with warmth!

I have seen other reviews concerned about durability, I cannot comment on that. I do know that so far, with the warmth, comfort and fit, I love these boots!

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Wasatch GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 46 reviews for other versions of the Wasatch GTX. Read all reviews »

Visit Vasque's Wasatch GTX page.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Boot FEATURES of the Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Boot Last: Summit Upper: 2.4mm Waterproof Nubuck, Molded Rubber Toe Bumper Footbed: Dual Density EVA Midsole: Molded PU Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram Contact Gore-Tex Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1247 g

CLOSEOUTS . Supremely supportive and comfortable, Vasque Wasatch Gore-Texand#174; hiking boots offer waterproof breathable protection and outstanding traction for multi-day trips in varied terrain. Available Colors: MOSS BROWN. Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.

- Sierra Trading Post

With an incredible fit, rock solid traction, and waterproof performance, the Vasque Wasatch GTX is a near perfect backcountry companion.

- EMS

Strobel construction and a compression-resistant polyurethane midsole give the Vasque Wasatch medium duty boot a soft feel and athletic fit. Its exclusive Vibram outsole and Gore-Tex bootie offer lasting performance on long trips.

- CampSaver.com