Weight 1100 g
Capacity 26 L
Dimensions 46 cm x 28 cm x 16 cm

I've used this pack on several day hikes now. I was…

Design: daypack
Number of Pockets: 3 + 2 water bottle pockets
Height of Owner: 5'9"

I've used this pack on several day hikes now. I was skeptical as I wasn't familiar with the brand but so far it is a decent pack. I like the mesh-panel and the adjusting arch system so you can flatten if needed. The top of the shoulder straps are narrow. I'm 5'9", 160lbs and had to adjust the straps to "large" for them to be comfortable. The straps themselves are comfortable. The waist belt is mostly webbing.

The pack has enough room for a few water bottles, jacket, fleece snacks, climbing harness, shoes, and some odds and ends. The mesh water bottle pockets expand cleverly to fit a 1 litre Nalgene bottle. It is styled so that it looks like it has a bottom compartment but that is really just an outside pocket. It is hydration compatible.

The "seat pad" and compass/whistle it comes with are just gimmicks. Just trash the seatpad. The built rain cover is nice but I haven't tried it in rain yet.

Overall--it is what I need for some day hikes to the crags. No huge complaints. Price was right, comfortable after adjustments and it ventilates really well.