Fantastic shoes. Great for trail runners and for climbers…

Summary

Fantastic shoes. Great for trail runners and for climbers as approach shoes.

Pros

• Real feeling for the trail and environment you are in.

Cons

• The uppers are stiff when first unboxed but soften quickly.

The Vibrams are awesome. Before them I used to get bad shin splints. Thankfully, due to the barefoot nature of the shoe, the shin splints are now a thing of the past.

The tread on the bottom is great for trail running. Good grip with little to no slippage, even on loose pine needless. Just don't wear them on concrete as they will wear down quickly.

The shoes need to fit like a glove, and when they do there is no wobble or slide. It's like running barefoot but with protection on the soles of your feet.

Welcome to Trailspace, Scott. How many miles are you running in these a week?

Awesome. It feels like I'm running barefoot. I really…

Price Paid: 75$

Summary

Awesome. It feels like I'm running barefoot.

Pros

• Very good grips
  • Fits like a glove for my toes.

Cons

• They don't breathe very well.

I really enjoy my Vibram FveFingers Spryridon trail runners. They're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. And they're good for just about anything. The grips on the bottom make it easier to run in muddy wet conditions.

I've bouldered in them. I hike in them. I even bike in them. They're really great all around.