Victorinox Swiss Army Altimeter

I bought this from REI outlet via post to top up an…

I bought this from REI outlet via post to top up an order to just under $200. They ship to Canada by set fee in $100 increments ($20/ under $100, $30/ under $200).

I paste the review I made there.

<quote>

OK.
I wrote a review having seen it as it arrived via the post unopened.
I don't know if it will pass the screeners. I didn't use expletives,
But should have.
I have opened it now, and tried out the altimeter/thermometer...
There is no saw, as pictured on the site, which is my biggest gripe.
And just so you know, you have to reset manually the altimeter every day from a known location's height for this to work.
I raised it in the air, and the altitude indicated dropped, for some reason... (maybe a hurricane is in the wind...)
The thermometer is slow to react, and being something generally pocketed, I doubt its usefulness...
You can get three Economy Huntsmen for the sale price of this thing.
It, at least, has a saw, and everything else except the mini flathead that winds on the corkscrew, (get it at a local knife shop) and forget the gimmicky digital add on.
I would have lived with this if it had the pictured saw.
It does not.