Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool X

I bought one of these 'Swiss Tools' in 2000 and have…

I bought one of these 'Swiss Tools' in 2000 and have never looked back. Absolutely amazing. Well constructed, reliable, excellent steel (will not rust when fishing out in salt water).

They are slightly pricier and heavier than other Leatherman type multi tools, but you get what you pay for. Once you get a Swiss Tool, you will never go back. Most of my mates are converts too, having seen/used mine during camping/fishing trips. Just compare the plier grip to any other multi tool and you will know what I mean.

The one I bought in 2000 had 2 knife blades. A serrated blade, and the standard Victory Knox blade. Nowadays, you have a few options like scissors instead of the serrated blade etc.

I just bough another one for my father in November for $70 on Ebay.

If you've owned or used a Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool X, please share your experience.

Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool X

The Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool X is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 24, 2010 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new multi-tool, check out the best reviewed current models.