Voile TelePro Shovel

It changed my life. I can't believe how incredibly…

It changed my life. I can't believe how incredibly awesome this shovel is.

I can't imagine my life without it!

Visit Voile's TelePro Shovel page.

The Voile Telepro model shovels are the preferred shovels for patrollers and avalanche professionals worldwide.

- GearX.com

The Voile Telepro is a preferred shovel among patrollers and avalanche professionals the world over. The stout nylon D-shaped handle fits comfortably in the hand as you move piles and piles of snow. Tele- means the shaft is extendable (or telescoping) for greater leverage. Excellent strength-to-weight ratio.

Pro Series - The Voile Telepro shovel is choice of professionals worldwide. It has a heavy-duty and comfortable D-grip for moving tons of snow. It has a telescoping shaft for extended reach. The Yellow and Blue scoops use our durable standard tempered aluminum. Scoop coatings are guaranteed against flaking or chipping.

- CampSaver.com

Tele Pro Shovel by Voile - Buy Snow Sports at Mountain Gear The Voile TelePro shovel comes with a telescoping shaft to decrease weight for the minimalist. Ideal for backcountry and patrol use.

- Mountain Gear

Voile TelePro Shovel

currently retails for:
MSRP: $40.00

The Voile TelePro Shovel is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 28, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new snow shovel, check out the best reviewed current models.