I recently bought a new Cedar Brook from a coworker.

Design: Warm Weather Dome Tent
Ease of Setup: One person with ease
Weight: 5-8 lbs max

I recently bought a new Cedar Brook from a coworker. My grandchildren and I went camping on the Memorial Day Weekend.
I sat the tent up alone with no problem. The tent is compact enought that it fits in the trunk of my Honda Del Sol which is a small two seat vehicle along with other camping gear, folding chairs and fishing gear.

The first night the winds were gusting from 10-15mph. I was very comfortable and snug in my tent. I enjoyed having the exit doors on each end as well as the front. We had plenty of room with one queen sized inflatable mattress, a cooler and a porta potty at the far end. The ventalation system kept us cool and refreshed even in the middle of the day when the temperatures were around 85*. I was impressed with the ease of set up and take down. The tent is very light weight and easy to carry to and from the camp site.

I am very impressed with my purchase and feel this tent is well worth the money I spent to purchase it. Please not that I have not yet used my tent during a rain storm, however I will probably get that experience in the very near future as I camp almost every weekend during the Midwest summer months.