Wenzel Cedar Brook

I recently bought a new Cedar Brook from a coworker.

Design: Warm Weather Dome Tent
Ease of Setup: One person with ease
Weight: 5-8 lbs max

I recently bought a new Cedar Brook from a coworker. My grandchildren and I went camping on the Memorial Day Weekend.
I sat the tent up alone with no problem. The tent is compact enought that it fits in the trunk of my Honda Del Sol which is a small two seat vehicle along with other camping gear, folding chairs and fishing gear.

The first night the winds were gusting from 10-15mph. I was very comfortable and snug in my tent. I enjoyed having the exit doors on each end as well as the front. We had plenty of room with one queen sized inflatable mattress, a cooler and a porta potty at the far end. The ventalation system kept us cool and refreshed even in the middle of the day when the temperatures were around 85*. I was impressed with the ease of set up and take down. The tent is very light weight and easy to carry to and from the camp site.

I am very impressed with my purchase and feel this tent is well worth the money I spent to purchase it. Please not that I have not yet used my tent during a rain storm, however I will probably get that experience in the very near future as I camp almost every weekend during the Midwest summer months.

If you've owned or used a Wenzel Cedar Brook, please share your experience.

Wenzel Cedar Brook

The Cedar Brook has been discontinued.

The Wenzel Cedar Brook is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.

If you're looking for a new warm weather tent, check out the best reviewed current models.