Westcomb Arcane Jacket

This jacket fits so well -- I've gotten many comments…

This jacket fits so well -- I've gotten many comments about that in the week that I've had it. It's got great water and stain resistance thanks to the NanoSphere finish and the shell is slightly stretchy for ease of movement. I'm very happy with this purchase!

Westcomb is a brand I never heard of but saw it at…

Fabric: Schoeller Dynamic Nanoshprere
Fill: Synthetic

Westcomb is a brand I never heard of but saw it at Boulder Mountaineering (new shop in Boulder). It is an insulated softshell. Fit is so good I could not resist. I had been looking at Cloudveil Zero G. The Cloudveil jacket fits like a trash bag in comparison.

I've worn the thing every day skiing at the areas, around town and in the backcountry on cold cold days. Zip-away hood is great. Through the pockets bottom drawcord works perfectly. Seems to be windproof but very breathable skinning up. Their other stuff looks great to. Want to buy their Syncro Pant. Quality is as good as anything from Arc'teryx.

Westcomb Arcane Jacket

The Arcane Jacket has been discontinued.

The Westcomb Arcane Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 17, 2009 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new soft shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.