This jacket is my favourite of all time and I have…

Fabric: eVent

This jacket is my favourite of all time and I have tried a few. I work outside in rainy Vancouver and am in and out of doors all day. The event fabric jacket breathes like no other, light but durable due to the 2 types of fabric used, pockets are great hood is simple with only 2 adjustments at the front but works great.

The magic of this jacket is that it is nice and tailored but somehow allows you to layer under it. I have a red rock colour which is understated and a change from the usual black I have. It is nice that it is made 6 blocks from my house and I only paid 200 cad.

My only gripe is the fabric gets dirty fast at the neck but that is minor. All in all I love it.

Westcomb Cruiser LT Jacket

$380.00 (men's)

The Westcomb Cruiser LT Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 18, 2014 at CampSaver.com.

Final Days: Review Your Gear to Win Therm-a-Rest Prize