Westcomb iMirage Jacket

Got this jacket as a gift. Not a fan of the iPod controller...a…

Fabric: event
Price Paid: Gift

Got this jacket as a gift. Not a fan of the iPod controller...a little gimmicky but it works. I guess if I used my iPod more often I'd be stoked about it. I could of easily done without it.

I had an old Arc'teryx shell before that had the Gore XCR which I thought was pretty darn good. I tried researching "eVent" to understand what made it different, but gave up on the reading. I'm super happy with the performance and also came across another company (Rab) which has some pretty good stuff which I'm going to try out next time.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Westcomb Men's iMirage Jacket (Fall 2007) Features: Reinforced high impact zones YKK T4 zippers Adjustable powder skirt with cinch cord Laminated Napoleon pocket Contour Velcro tabs Single hand adjustable hood Narrow seam tape Adjustable waist system Velour chin-guard Internal media pocket Reflective logos Articulated elbows Engineered fit Integrated TRUE CONTROL in.Made for iPodin. control unit Specifications: Weight - 645 grams (23 ounces) CB Length - 29in. (74 cm)

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

For hard-core waterproofing and breathability, plus integrated iPod technology, zip into the Westcomb Men's iMirage iPod Compatible Shell Jacket. Stay dry and rock on through gnarly winter snowstorms. Secure your iPod in Westcomb's laminated pocket, connect it to the built-in control unit, and select your favorite playlist using the soft buttons on the iMirage Jacket's sleeve. This means no more fumbling around in your jacket when you need to adjust the volume. Whether you're ripping down the ski slopes or hiking in the backcountry, the iMirage shell jacket's eVent fabric blocks water while venting perspiration out. So you stay dry without feeling stuffy. With Westcomb's reinforced high impact zones and fully taped seams, this jacket stands up to season after season. An athletic fit and articulated elbows give you room to move without making you look like you're wearing a tent.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Westcomb iMirage Jacket

The iMirage Jacket has been discontinued.

The Westcomb iMirage Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 5, 2009 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.