Western Mountaineering Badger Super MF

This is an awesome bag. I do a lot of research and…

Design: Mummy
Temperature Rating: 15 F
Weight: 2lbs 13 oz (with overfill)

This is an awesome bag. I do a lot of research and trial and error in order to purchase gear.

The Badger replaced a Marmot Pinnacle (15f) bag after it disappointed me in mid-20f temps. The Badger is about the same weight and packing size but will keep you warm to at least 15f.

The Micro Fiber shell is more water resistant than the material used on the Pinnacle. In all honesty the Pinnacle is slightly softer material but the difference is negligible.

While WM makes some of the highest quality sleeping bags, they do not put any small features such as glow in the dark zipper pulls, loops to hang the bag with, or pockets for small items like headlamps. These are the ONLY drawbacks.

All in all I would highly recommend this bag over any other that I have tried. The small nice features that the Marmot had didn't keep me any warmer.

I will certainly be purchasing another WM product in the future when the time comes to get another sleeping bag. I'm sold on the quality and durability of their bags.

Order it from Hermit's Hut online and get a bag right from the factory with free overfill if you like! I am not affiliated in any way other than being a satisfied customer with Hermit's Hut.

Very happy with this purchase. Very light and roomy.

Design: Mummy
Fill: 850+
Temperature Rating: 0 to 32 degrees F
Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.

Very happy with this purchase. Very light and roomy. I'm a little over 6'and 230 lbs. so I paid close attention to the sizing (girth and foot box) and that's why I chose the 6'6" Badger.

V.durable and rugged. Camped/hiked two weeks through Nova Scotia, Gros Morne Nat. Park in Newfoundland and on up to L’Anse aux Meadows and across to Labrador.

Dries quickly (morning dew was VERY heavy) and still looks new! Maybe a little thin on temp. rating but I sleep w/o layering so I just add a liner on really cool nights.
Now I'm looking at the Kodiak for some cold weather camping!!!

To provide our customers with the best sleeping bags possible Western Mountaineering sleeping bags are hand made to order in San Jose, California. Order one today and it will ship as soon as possible. It is worth the wait!Don't let a little claustrophobia keep you from getting into a mummy bag. The Badger Super is a vast 66in. wide at the shoulder and 41in. at the foot. The girth is kept in line with a warm down filled collar that provides a formidable barrier preventing convective heat loss. Its draft tube is stoutly filled and protected from zipper jams by a Dacron stiffener. The hood is cut large and fills around your face without having to be cinched tight. You get the comfort of a large volume bag in weather resistant MicroLite XP fabric while 23 oz. of 850+ down keeps this bag lofted to 6in.. 5 1/4in. Spacing/Continuous Baffles 66in./41in. Shoulder/Foot Girth Full Down Collar 6in. Loft, 15 Degrees F 23 oz. Down Fill 2 lbs. 8 oz. Total Weight Specs: Shape: Mummy (w/collar) Size: 7'0” Rating: 15 Degrees F Loft: 6” Inside Girth shoulder / hip / foot: 67”/58”/41” Fill Wt.: 27 oz Total Wt.: 2 lb 10 oz Stuff Size: 8 x 17

Western Mountaineering Badger Super MF

The Badger Super MF has been discontinued.

The Western Mountaineering Badger Super MF is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 6, 2006 at Moosejaw.