Western Mountaineering Iroquois

Love it. I have used it down to 28 degrees wearing…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 700 fill down
Temperature Rating: 40 degrees?
Weight: 24 ounces
Price Paid: ? lots and lots

Love it. I have used it down to 28 degrees wearing fleece inside but it was a tad cool. Suggest 40 degrees minimum - I think that's its rating. I use it as my summer Sierras bag and generally leave it unzipped and jus pull it over me. Did I say that I LOVE IT? And at 24 ounces and it compresses into a little ball. My down jacket weighs more than that!!!!!!!!!!

Love it... (;->)

The quality of this bag is outstanding. When the box…

Design: mummy
Fill: 750 fill down
Temperature Rating: 38 F
Weight: 1lb 9oz (long)

The quality of this bag is outstanding. When the box first came by UPS, I thought it must be empty, it was so light. It packs down very, very small and it keeps me warm down to and probably below its 38 degree rating. This is the ultimate bag for people who like to pack ultralight, yet still have some comfort.

I would not trade this bag for anything!

This is by far the most beautiful bag I've ever seen.

Design: mummy
Fill: 750+ fill down
Temperature Rating: 38 F
Weight: 1 lbs 9 oz (long)

This is by far the most beautiful bag I've ever seen. The fact that it weighs a pound and a half makes it even nicer. The bag is not baffled, but quilted to save more weight, which makes sense for summer backpacking. Everything about this bag is seriously incredible - construction, loft, weight, stuff size(smaller than a loaf of bread). If you gently squeeze one of the pockets between your hands you really feel the resistance of the high-quality down. When you lay it down and let it fully loft, each quilted pocket looks like its exploding with down yet it stuffs so small. As you can probably tell by my review, this bag is a marvel. The hood is three - dimensionally sewn and looks awesome when you cinch it up all the way. The bag is toasty warm, too - the cut is very narrow which helps.

I bought the bag in the first place for Western Mountaineering's stellar reputation, its light weight, and Backpackers glowing review. Except for the price (absolutely the only thing not perfect, but understandable), I can't see why everyone doesn't buy this bag.

Western Mountaineering Iroquois

The Iroquois has been discontinued.

The Western Mountaineering Iroquois is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new warm weather down sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.