Wilderness Systems Tsunami 135

Bought the Tsunami in March, 2010. Have used it many…

Bought the Tsunami in March, 2010. Have used it many times since then. This is the BEST kayak. I fell in love with it when I test-paddled the kayak. I didn't even want to try any other kayaks. It glides beautifully in the water. It is so comfortable. Sitting for 2 plus hours is not a problem.

I paddle in a bay in NJ and it does get windy. I don't have a rudder and this kayak just handles so easily, even in a stiff wind. It weighs 50lbs (~23 kg). So, it is easy to load and unload by myself.

I would highly recommend this kayak. The business where I bought it sold all three they had in stock by the end of April 2010! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my kayak.

Wilderness Systems Tsunami 135

$1,169.00

The Wilderness Systems Tsunami 135 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 26, 2015 at Outdoorplay.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review