World Famous Wetlands Rain Parka

I discovered by hazard on internet this canadian rainjacket…

Fabric: PVC coated nylon
Price Paid: CDN$ 112 incl ship

I discovered by hazard on internet this canadian rainjacket by Worldfamous and I can say that I didn't regret my buying.Very reliable,efficient,at a fair price.I bought 2 colors ! Used mainly in winter by very cold rain and I staid dry !Some people will recognise the North Face shape which look very similar to the so famous Mountain light parka .The only difference is a pvc coated nylon inside coating making the jacket stronger.Elastic drawcords waist & bottom,mesh lining,zippered underarms vents,peaked hood,longer back bottom,full front zipper+double storm placket with plastic snap button closing.Unisex, available colors :royal blue, red,yellow ,black . Available at Novacks of Canada (Terry)on request.