World Famous Wetlands Rain Parka

I discovered by hazard on internet this canadian rainjacket…

Fabric: PVC coated nylon
Price Paid: CDN$ 112 incl ship

I discovered by hazard on internet this canadian rainjacket by Worldfamous and I can say that I didn't regret my buying.Very reliable,efficient,at a fair price.I bought 2 colors ! Used mainly in winter by very cold rain and I staid dry !Some people will recognise the North Face shape which look very similar to the so famous Mountain light parka .The only difference is a pvc coated nylon inside coating making the jacket stronger.Elastic drawcords waist & bottom,mesh lining,zippered underarms vents,peaked hood,longer back bottom,full front zipper+double storm placket with plastic snap button closing.Unisex, available colors :royal blue, red,yellow ,black . Available at Novacks of Canada (Terry)on request.

If you've owned or used a World Famous Wetlands Rain Parka, please share your experience.

World Famous Wetlands Rain Parka

No price on record.

The World Famous Wetlands Rain Parka is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.