WrightSock CoolMesh Lo Quarter Sock

I've been using these socks for running for over 10…

Price Paid: $12/pair

I've been using these socks for running for over 10 years and LOVE them. I have never had major issues with blisters, rubbing or moisture.

Each pair does seem to wear down on the heel or toe seam after 1000+ miles, but I'd say that's a pretty good life span (plus even with a hole or two in them, they still work just fine).  They dry very quickly, are machine washable without issue, and don't retain foot odors.  A white pair will stay brownish after a few runs in the mud, but again that is entirely acceptable to me.

I would recommend these to anyone with blister problems looking for a lightweight running/hiking sock. They are obviously more expensive than cotton socks or some other tech fabric socks, but they last long and do the job!

If you've owned or used a WrightSock CoolMesh Lo Quarter Sock, please share your experience.

WrightSock CoolMesh Lo Quarter Sock

The WrightSock CoolMesh Lo Quarter Sock is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 4, 2012 at EMS.

If you're looking for a new running sock, check out the best reviewed current models.