WrightSock CoolMesh Lo Quarter Sock

I've been using these socks for running for over 10…

Price Paid: $12/pair

I've been using these socks for running for over 10 years and LOVE them. I have never had major issues with blisters, rubbing or moisture.

Each pair does seem to wear down on the heel or toe seam after 1000+ miles, but I'd say that's a pretty good life span (plus even with a hole or two in them, they still work just fine).  They dry very quickly, are machine washable without issue, and don't retain foot odors.  A white pair will stay brownish after a few runs in the mud, but again that is entirely acceptable to me.

I would recommend these to anyone with blister problems looking for a lightweight running/hiking sock. They are obviously more expensive than cotton socks or some other tech fabric socks, but they last long and do the job!