It feels like a holiday gift-giving spree today at Trailspace. Six community members who wrote gear reviews during the 20,000 Reviews Contest period won prizes either by being voted a helpful reviewer or through a random drawing.
They each get an assortment of Clif products (four Clif Shot energy gels made with Clif's brand new formula, plus five Crunch and/or energy bars), plus a Trailspace cap and stickers, and a Leave No Trace awareness hangcard. Thank you, Clif and LNT!
Oh boy! Gear goodies.
- GhostCard won the Spot satellite messenger with one year of service,
- Ed Jones won a $25 gift certificate to the outdoor retailer of his choice, a GoLite biodegradable water bottle, and Outdoor Knots and Camping 101 DuraGuides from Waterford Press (not that we're saying he needs them or anything),
- HinSport won a Baladeo outdoor cutlery set and Moeben eco wrap,
- second gear won a Stanley clip grip mug and a Polar water bottle,
- Philip Werner won Nikwax Sandal Wash, Tech Wash, and Base Wash, plus a pair of Outdoor Research BackStop Gloves, and
- runningwolf won a Pakmat airbed and pump from Aerobed, which comes wit a $15 iTunes gift card.
- I won the opportunity to get to know more of our awesome members and to pass out some gear gifts, in addition to a cleaner office.
Thanks to all of you who contribute to the Trailspace community by sharing gear reviews and participating in the forums. (Hey, we've only got 4,780 reviews to go until we hit 25,000.)
Finally, a big thank you to the outdoor companies who donated prizes for the contest, especially CamelBak, Clif, Leave No Trace, Nikwax, Primus, Princeton Tec, and Spot. Thanks, all!