Hooray! A new batch of Trailspace Trail Runner Caps arrived this week. Naturally we took ours out on an initiation hike and run right away.
The caps are the same lightweight, Coolmax polyester hats we've offered from Headsweats since 2010, but with the updated Trailspace logo and in blue and gray colors.
In Outdoor Industry Land you'd get a press release announcing this game-changing, innovative, venting but protective, head covering and its exciting new "colorways." It will protect you from the sun, hide dirty hair and/or bald spots, proclaim your outdoor allegiance, while you move down the trail faster and farther!
We just think they're super nice hats.
So how can you get a Trailspace lid?
- Write a review. We frequently give away hats to reviewers. For example, whoever wins that Exped hammock and mystery prize on Monday also wins a hat.
- Write a great review. We give hats, plus other great gear prizes, to the top Reviewer of the Month every month.
- Write a review now through next Friday, September 14. We'll give away one new hat every day now through next Friday (that's eight hats to eight members). We'll draw the previous day's winner randomly from all valid, member-submitted reviews for that day.
- Share photos of Trailspace stickers on your gear in our Sticker and Hat Adventures forum or on Facebook. Our favorites win stuff, like hats. If you've already got a Trailspace hat, share pics of it and you might win something else.
- Buy one. If you want a soon-to-be-vintage khaki/black version, you still can buy one from our friends at Gear for Adventure while supplies last ($17.95). We'll be sending them the new blue-gray versions, but note the color currently available at their store is khaki/black.
So get on it. Write a review and you could be sporting a Trailspace hat out there.