Merino sheep have some of the softest, finest wool.
It's the last week to review your outdoor gear and be entered to win a complete set of SmartWool baselayers that will warm and wick you from head to toe ($250 value).
We're giving away two complete sets of SmartWool Merino wool apparel including: NTS Light 195 Crew, NTS Light 195 Bottoms, PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks, Training Beanie, and Liner Gloves.
Two members—one man and one woman—will each win all of that apparel.
To enter to win:
- Write a review now through Sunday, October 13, of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review you share counts as an entry, and helps other outdoor enthusiasts.*
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Monday, October 14, we'll randomly draw two very lucky gear reviewers (one man and one woman), to win all this technical apparel. We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on our winners' outdoor adventures.
Did you know?
- Merino is one of the oldest sheep breeds in the world, dating back to the Middle Ages.
- The protein Keratin makes wool naturally water repellant.
- Merino wool is naturally breathable and odor resistant.
- Merino wool has natural sun protection, 40-50 UPF.
- An average SmartWool sock has 500,000 fibers of wool.
- One sheep haircut produces 10 pounds of wool and seven pieces of SmartWool midweight base layers or 40 pairs of socks.
Review your gear to win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.