Ahnu Bridge

Got the Ahnu Bridge about 3 days ago. So far they're…

Materials: Leather
Use: House/Town
Break-in Period: Out of the box
Weight: 1 pound

Got the Ahnu Bridge about 3 days ago. So far they're a pretty good shoe.

I got the Ahnu Tiburon II first and the buckle broke the first time I put them on at home so I exchanged them for the Bridge. They are a little wide in the ball of the foot area, but I do have a narrow foot. Construction could be better i.e. weld stitching and double stitching instead of single stitching on the shoe. But for $60 less than the Keen the Bridge is a good shoe for around the house or for just kicking around town. The Bridge is light and comfortable and wears good.

Like I said I've only had them for 3 days so I'll have to put them through there paces to test durability. My normal shoe is Keen. And the Ahnu is not in the same league as Keen. For the money though the Bridge is a good buy.

If you've owned or used an Ahnu Bridge, please share your experience.

Ahnu Bridge

The Bridge has been discontinued.

The Ahnu Bridge is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.