Ahnu Tiburon

I just bought these shoes and thus far no complaints…

Materials: leather
Use: long periods of walking/ hiking mountain cntry.
Break-in Period: comfortable out of the box
Weight: light, very light
Price Paid: $70 on sale

I just bought these shoes and thus far no complaints after use in the urban jungle. I plan to go to Glacier this August. I will subject them to Pitamaken Pass, scenic point and the Highline Trail among others and I will update my review when I return.

They are very comfortable and lightweight. My better half subjected me to an entire wasted Saturday at the Mall of America. I found these and wore them out of the store in the morning. 7 grueling hours of shopping torture later my feet felt like I had been sitting all day. GREAT SO FAR!!!

Lightweight, simple one-handed adjustability, and the support of Ahnu's QuiteLight construction, the Tiburon hiking shoes get you out of the house quickly to any adventure. Waterproof leather upper delivers long-lasting wear. QuiteLight Webbing Lace System with articulating instep fit and the Ahnumatic Positive-Lock Cam Buckle allow for easy one-handed adjustments. Removable footbed limits friction and heat build up while adding cushion and stability for all around comfort. Compression-molded EVA midsole supplies lightweight shock absorption and comfort. Integrated TPU shank and arch support provides torsional rigidity to avoid midfoot twisting. 2.5 mm cross-directional, carbon rubber lugs deliver substantial traction and braking. Ahnu is an eco-minded company whose factory is SA8000-accredited, which measures social accountability in business.

- EMS

Ahnu Tiburon

The Tiburon has been discontinued.

The Ahnu Tiburon is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 9, 2008 at EMS.