I am really satisfied with those boots. They are extremely…

Materials: Leather + gore-tex
Use: Rought trail, tree planting, mountaineering
Break-in Period: Fast
Price Paid: 200 C$

I am really satisfied with those boots. They are extremely durable and are cheaper than many other brands. I use them to plant trees which is really demanding for the boots. After 3 seasons, this pair of boot is the only one that is still in good shape after a summer.

I destroyed 2 pairs of Lowa Banff boots in 2 years while my Aku are still doing fine.

The Gore-tex interior make the boots dry fast. The boot is made in almost just one piece of leather which make it more solid. With other booth I have had problem of stitching breaking but it can't happen with those boots.

Overall, I believe for the price they are the best of the best.

For the break-in and comfort, I believe it was good and fast but I don't really care about that since I have never done blisters. I have really tough feet and I don't feel much. I'd say the fit was perfect.