This model is discontinued, I can't find them anywhere.

Summary

This model is discontinued, I can't find them anywhere. Very comfortable.

I bought mine for $90 on Sierra Trading Post. I have crossed streams etc. After reading the negative reviews here, and had no waterproof issues. I never put anything on them either. Maybe Aku's manufacturing is inconsistent.

I love the leather interior lining, because it doesn't pick up burrs or other organic splintery things like fabrics do. The regular price is a bit much. They are rather lightweight, comfortable. I wear them all day at work/construction and after.

Just bought a pair of AKU ZENUTH II LTR (March 25…

Price Paid: 179.99 CDN

Just bought a pair of AKU ZENUTH II LTR (March 25 2011).

I pick those because they were leather, didn't want GoreTex (too hot for me).

Have only walk 5km, but I think I will love them. I have a pair of ASOLO TPS 535 and I really try to break them, but the weight is my problem.

Well, will give these AKU a good try because I'm going to Guatemala in July and need a good pair of boots, will write more after a few more km around 50km+.

Same thing happened to me: after 30 minutes of rain…

Same thing happened to me: after 30 minutes of rain my feet were swimming in them even though the boots were impregnated with water resistant spray before.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Zenith Leather versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Zenith Leather. Read all reviews »

AKU Men's Zenith Leather

The Men's Zenith Leather has been discontinued.

No price on record.

The AKU Men's Zenith Leather is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new mountaineering boot, check out the best reviewed current models.

ALPS Mountaineering Tasmanian 2 Review