This model is discontinued, I can't find them anywhere.

Summary

This model is discontinued, I can't find them anywhere. Very comfortable.

I bought mine for $90 on Sierra Trading Post. I have crossed streams etc. After reading the negative reviews here, and had no waterproof issues. I never put anything on them either. Maybe Aku's manufacturing is inconsistent.

I love the leather interior lining, because it doesn't pick up burrs or other organic splintery things like fabrics do. The regular price is a bit much. They are rather lightweight, comfortable. I wear them all day at work/construction and after.

Just bought a pair of AKU ZENUTH II LTR (March 25…

Price Paid: 179.99 CDN

Just bought a pair of AKU ZENUTH II LTR (March 25 2011).

I pick those because they were leather, didn't want GoreTex (too hot for me).

Have only walk 5km, but I think I will love them. I have a pair of ASOLO TPS 535 and I really try to break them, but the weight is my problem.

Well, will give these AKU a good try because I'm going to Guatemala in July and need a good pair of boots, will write more after a few more km around 50km+.

Same thing happened to me: after 30 minutes of rain…

Same thing happened to me: after 30 minutes of rain my feet were swimming in them even though the boots were impregnated with water resistant spray before.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Zenith Leather versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Zenith Leather. Read all reviews »