I bought these after renting them several times at…

I bought these after renting them several times at Windblown Cross Country center in New Hampshire. This has 60 km of trails and 2,000' of vertical and a lot of backcountry runs. I wish I had rented these more often during my first few years.

I took these through everything—set track, fresh powder, single track with fresh snow, across a frozen pond with 8" of fresh snow—and it handled everything. I bought these as a "do everything" ski. They are well-made and survived my abuse with no ill effects. The top sheet seems to be very well made and resistant to being scuffed.

I got into XC skiing as a means to hang on to my cycling fitness; now I cannot wait for cycling to be over so I can ski!