Bending Branches Bounce

Excellent price, lightweight, and comfortable grip.

Summary

Excellent price, lightweight, and comfortable grip.

Pros

• Nice pre-wrapped oval shaped grips
  • Excellent value
  • Moves my kayak nicely

Cons

• None

I received this paddle as a Christmas gift. It was my second paddle, and I LOVED it. The quality, weight, and ease of use made me think this was a very expensive gift. It has a nice, natural grip and is pre-wrapped, so I have not had to add the usual Yak-Grips that I always put on my paddle shaft.

I have a small boat (9.5 foot kayak), and this paddle pushes me quickly through the water, even in a very strong head wind. I have also used it through very mild rapids on the Salt River, and to push off rocks in shallow spots with no problem at all.

My husband lost the paddle in the river after capsizing, and I was so saddened, I immediately ordered a replacement. Then I discovered what a bargain it was. I only paid $68 with free shipping. I should order one more as a backup!

Thanks for the review, Teri!