Beyond Clothing A5 Soft Shell Shirt

Keeps you warm when need it, and cool when you don't.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.)

Summary

Keeps you warm when need it, and cool when you don't. Great for areas that are cooler in the morning but warm up throughout the day.

Pros

• Water resistant
  • Keeps you warm

Cons

• Tight to put on

As a member of another website, I sometimes get the opportunity to try out different products in exchange for a review, and recently I had the opportunity to try out the A5 Soft Shell shirt from Beyond Clothing. The biggest thing that I loved about the shirt was how light weight it was. I love taking clothing in the backcountry that works well, but also has a lighter weight than similar products.

While we were at Yellowstone National Park we had nights that got down close to freezing, but days in the 70s. So, we had to layer clothing that would keep us warm in the morning when we started hiking but wouldn't keep us too hot as the temps warmed.

The only negative that I've noticed so far is how tight it is putting on, but once you get it on it fits great. Weird.

Other than the weird fit, I would definitely recommend this product!

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Thanks for the review, Andrew. Can you confirm which A5 model you have? I'm not seeing an exact match here: https://beyondclothing.com/collections/a5-softshells