Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth

The Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth is sold under the Black Diamond brand.

The I-Tent Ground Cloth has been renamed. It is now known as the Black Diamond Firstlight/I-Tent Ground Cloth.

Description of Bibler Tent I-Tent/Firstlight Ground ClothTo provide protection and water resistance in conjunction with their tent series, Bibler offers their I-Tent/Firstlight Ground Sheet as an option with the I-Tent or Firstlight tent. A durable and strong ground shelter for your tent, the Bibler Ground Sheet is made from coated 70 denier nylon taffeta to minimize wear and tear on your tent. Reinforced grommets along the sides allow you to easily use the ground cloth as a tarp. Handmade with the same painstaking attention to detail as their line of tents, it's an accessory almost a necessity.

- US Outdoor Store

Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth

The I-Tent Ground Cloth has been discontinued.

Renamed

The Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth has been renamed. It is now known as the Black Diamond Firstlight/I-Tent Ground Cloth.

The Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 21, 2014 at Bentgate.com.

If you're looking for a new footprint, check out the best reviewed current models.