Black Diamond Firstlight/I-Tent Ground Cloth

The Firstlight/I-Tent Ground Cloth was previously known as the Bibler I-Tent Ground Cloth.

Visit Black Diamond's Firstlight/I-Tent Ground Cloth page.

The perfect protection for the bottom of your Black Diamond Firstlight or Black Diamond I-Tent.

- CampSaver.com

The ground cloth for the Black Diamond I-Tent or Black Diamond Firstlight is a good way to hedge your bets against sharp rocks and wet or frozen ground. Sized specifically for the Black Diamond I-Tent and Black Diamond Firstlight tent We always bring the ground cloth, as it's useful for more than just sleeping on; this handy rubber-coated footprint can be used to keep gear secure and dry in Pulk sleds, as a seat to keep bums dry or strung as a makeshift awning Includes stuff sack

- OMCgear

Black Diamond Footprint for Firstlight and I-TentCamping on a rainy or snowy weather? You need not worry because Black Diamond Footprint for Firstlight and I-tent definitely prevents the water from pooling between the tent and the footprint. Its Nylon skin is perfectly structured to add some longevity to your beloved tent and keep out the wet better at the same time. Seamlessly sized to fit in with Firstlight and I-tent, this ground cloth assures more protection of your tent s underneath from wear and tear than just simply laying in your camping crib on rough and tough terrains without any extra cover. Also, this uses grommets making it easier to attach with the tent s floor. No buts and nuts, it is so easy to carry along with your tent bag because this footprint is made of a lightweight and durable material. So protect your tent not just from the rain or snow pelts, but also from its other ground enemies that may reduce the durability of your camping buddy. Adding up an extra protection to your well-loved tent guarantees more time for your fun and exciting outdoor activities.

- SunnySports

The Bibler I-Tent/Firstlight Ground Cloth provides protection for your Black Diamond Firstlight tent or Bibler I-Tent. Add some longevity to your beloved tent and keep out the wet better at the same time.