Big Agnes Roxy Ann 15°

Max user height 5 ft 8 in / 170 cm 5 ft 10 in / 180 cm
Shoulder girth 68 in / 170 cm 70 in / 180 cm
Hip girth 66 in / 170 cm 68 in / 170 cm
Foot girth 54 in / 140 cm 54 in / 140 cm

The Roxy kept me warm in temperatures down to the…

Design: Mummy Rectangular
Fill: 650 fill down
Temperature Rating: 15 degrees farenheight
Weight: 2 pounds 13 ozs

The Roxy kept me warm in temperatures down to the low 20s upper 10s. I did get slightly cold around my middle, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I used a Them-a-Rest women’s air mattress, but have ordered the Big Agnes air mattress that fits the bag. The Big Agnes air mattress is also an inch thicker, which should help with the coldness I experience. Because of the way the bag is designed, the mattress doesn't slip out from under you.

I like the fact that I can sleep on my side with ease. I like the little extra room in the bag without giving up warmth. I was able to pack it down to a small size using a compression bag, not the one it comes with. I am pleased with the warmth and the packability of this sleeping bag.

I've had this bag for 4 years now and although I love…

I've had this bag for 4 years now and although I love the Big Agnes sleep system I've never been really warm in the bag. I'm a cold sleeper, which really means if I'm cold I don't sleep, so I've had many restless nights. I take a fleece liner and use an Exped Downmat 9 and I'm still cold.

Luckily I bought this bag at REI and can trade it in for a zero degree bag, which if possible will be another Big Agnes. The design is great so that's why it gets 3 stars and if you're a warm sleeper or if you're backpacking in warm weather this bag would be great for you.

I used it on a week-long trip to Havasupai in October and I was totally comfortable. Unfortunately most of my trips are in the Sierras, so I have to trade up.

Visit Big Agnes's Roxy Ann 15° page.

Features : Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again DownTek(TM) water repellent down insulation Extra 2" of girth in hip area Extra insulation in foot and core areas Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad Regular length requires a 20"x72" pad YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water Flow(TM) Construction: Insotect Flow(TM) is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution. LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side

- Mountains Plus

Women are typically colder sleepers than men and most will end up buying a 20 degree warmer bag than the temperature they need. Many women also need a shorter length and a more tapered shape to eliminate the problem of heating wasted space. Big Agnes accommodated these unique needs by expanding on the popular Classic Series design and adding extra room in the waist and additional down fill in the foot and core area. They created the petite size to fit women 5 ft 6 in and shorter. All Big Agnes Sleeping bags require a pad for insulation on the bottom. The Petite size use a regular 20"x66" pad and the Regular size uses a regular 20"x72" pad. The Big Agnes Roxy Ann is filled with 650 Duck Down insulation and will keep you warm down to 15 degrees. Think of the Big Agnes Lost Ranger but made specifically for women. The Roxy Ann is an excellent choice for backpacking light when comfort is also important.

- CampSaver.com

Rest easy at the first sound of raindrops on your tent. The Big Agnes Roxy Ann down sleeping bag features DownTekTM water-repellent down insulation.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Degree Sleeping Bag FEATURES of the Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Degree Sleeping Bag Integrated full pad sleeve Rectangular shaped bag Extra 2in. / 5 cm of girth in hip area Extra 2in. / 5 cm of length in foot box Pillow Pocket Liner loops 60in. / 152 cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags 70in. / 178 cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags Mate together left and right zip bags Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper Exterior loops for hang drying or storage SPECIFICATIONS of the Big Agnes Women's Roxy Ann 15 Degree Sleeping Bag Temperature Rating: 15deg F / -9deg C Nylon Micro fiber rip-stop Nylon taffeta lining Insotect Flow Construction 650 fill DownTek water repellent down SPECIFICATIONS for Petite Bag Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1191 g Fill Weight: 13.5 oz / 388 g Compressed Dimension: 8 x 9in. / 20 x 23 cm Stuff Sack Dimension: (M): 8 x 17.5in. / 20 x 45 cm Fit up to: 5'6in. / 168 cm Pad Size: 20 x 66in. / 51 x 168 cm SPECIFICATIONS for Regular Bag Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1332 g Fill Weight: 15 oz / 430 g Compressed Dimension: 8 x 9.5in. / 20 x 24 cm Stuff Sack Dimension: (M): 8 x 17.5in. / 20 x 45 cm Fit up to: 5'10in. / 178 cm Pad Size: 20 x 72in. / 51 x 183 cm