BlueWater Ropes 10.3mm SlimLine Elite

Static Elongation 9.2%
Dynamic Elongation 33.9%
Sheath Slippage -5 mm
Sheath Mass 36%

I've been climbing about a year and have had this…

I've been climbing about a year and have had this rope for about 8 months and I'm pretty happy with it. I've mostly top roped with it but I do a lot of rappelling and I've recently got into lead climbing. I haven't taking a big lead fall on it yet but it seems pretty stretchy when I rappel or even top rope. On a 80 foot route when most of the rope is out you can really feel the stretch, more so than other ropes I have used.

This rope works great for ice climbing since it dry treated. I accidentally lowered almost the entire rope into a hole in the top of the frozen waterfall that still had flowing water in it and soaked the rope pretty good but it still handled very well and didn't seem to freeze up at all.

My only complaint is that it seems to tangle and twist a little easier than other ropes but it could just be how I handle it.

Visit BlueWater Ropes's 10.3mm SlimLine Elite page.

The New Workhorse. The BlueWater 10.3 mm SlimLine Elite is light and durable. Excells at All-Around, Multi-Pitch, Dogging Sport routes.

- CampSaver.com

The New Workhorse amongst BlueWaters dynamic ropes The 103 mm SlimLine Elite is light durable and excells at AllAround MultiPitch or Dogging Sport routes 4 ply 40 carrier sheath is super durable Note that this item of climbing safety equipment is nonreturnable Please call us toll free at 8772368428 or email bentgatebentgatecom with any questions

- Bentgate.com

Tackle redpoints, onsights, or any terrain where every gram matters with BlueWater's 10.3 mm Slimline Elite Rope. Since the foundation of a rope is its nylon fibers, BlueWater sources only the highest quality filaments and treats them with a Duration Thermal Stabilization method that provides even heat penetration, which results in a sturdy, lightweight, all-around rope.

- Mountain Gear

The 10.3 Slimline Elite Dynamic Rope by BlueWater is the rope of choice for anyone who is working their sport project and needs a lighweight, super durable rope that can take long hours of hang dogging. BlueWater starts with the finest nylon fiber available and processes it from start to finish. BW uses their proprietary Duration Thermal Stabilization (DTS) process -where the nylon undergoes the critical heat treatment process that is so precise, it helps to achieve a better balanced rope. The Double Dry ropes are treated with Double-Dry which is applied to each individual fiber in the sheath and core. Double-Dry allows just 11% water absorbtion (compared to the standard 20% - 30%) so your rope remains light and flexible under adverse conditions. Double-Dry also increases rope longevity and is an option on all of our dynamic cords. **This rope also comes with its own FREE Bluewater Logo Rope Bag.

- RockCreek