These shoes are the bomb! I've been running for 10…

These shoes are the bomb! I've been running for 10 years and this is my favorite running shoe I've owned.

I have a women's size 8.5 foot with an arch a little higher than normal. I have somewhat narrow feet, but the toe box is still wide enough to provide comfort for your toes.

I have the turquoise color, which I love. I have gotten lots of compliments on them! Great traction on and off trail. My feet don't get tired or sore in them at all.

I've probably put about 180-190 miles on them and they still have quite a bit of life left in them. I'm thinking about getting the Cascadia 6 when these wear out.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Cascadia 5 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cascadia 5. Read all reviews »

Brooks Women's Cascadia 5

The Women's Cascadia 5 has been discontinued.

The Brooks Women's Cascadia 5 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 31, 2013 at Bentgate.com.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review