These shoes are the bomb! I've been running for 10…

These shoes are the bomb! I've been running for 10 years and this is my favorite running shoe I've owned.

I have a women's size 8.5 foot with an arch a little higher than normal. I have somewhat narrow feet, but the toe box is still wide enough to provide comfort for your toes.

I have the turquoise color, which I love. I have gotten lots of compliments on them! Great traction on and off trail. My feet don't get tired or sore in them at all.

I've probably put about 180-190 miles on them and they still have quite a bit of life left in them. I'm thinking about getting the Cascadia 6 when these wear out.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Cascadia 5 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cascadia 5. Read all reviews »