These shoes hurt so bad they didn't even make it to…

Summary

These shoes hurt so bad they didn't even make it to a trail. I wore them to work for a day and I was in pain for two days. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Brooks. These just did not work.

Pros

• Good looking shoe

I bought these shoes because a friend of mine was raving about them. I wore them once and I had to return them. They seemed to fit my high arch okay, but my heel didn't feel supported. After just a day I had lower back pain and my knees ached really bad.

I retured them for the Brooks Pure Connect, which fit like a glove. I will write a review for them.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Cascadia 7 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cascadia 7. Read all reviews »