Brooks Cascadia 7

These shoes hurt so bad they didn't even make it to…

Summary

These shoes hurt so bad they didn't even make it to a trail. I wore them to work for a day and I was in pain for two days. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Brooks. These just did not work.

Pros

• Good looking shoe

I bought these shoes because a friend of mine was raving about them. I wore them once and I had to return them. They seemed to fit my high arch okay, but my heel didn't feel supported. After just a day I had lower back pain and my knees ached really bad.

I retured them for the Brooks Pure Connect, which fit like a glove. I will write a review for them.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Cascadia 7 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Cascadia 7. Read all reviews »

Offering stability for your off-road runs, the women's Brooks Cascadia 7 trail-running shoes use deep treads and comfortable cushioning to deliver a smooth ride, even on rough trails. Durable synthetic leather and nylon/polyester mesh uppers with microfiber overlays offer lightweight, quick-drying performance. Asymmetric lacing matches the shape of your feet for an enhanced fit and increase in comfort. Element air-mesh in uppers and linings provides excellent ventilation and moisture management to keep your feet dry on the run; removable insoles add cushioning. DNA cushioning uses high viscosity liquid to react instantly to each step, customizing the cushion for different runners and running styles. Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam to increase energy return and reduce foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfills. Medial and lateral Pivot Posting system helps outsoles adapt to your stride, offering stability on uneven surfaces. Forefoot Ballistic Rock Shields help protect your feet from sharp rocks. Brooks Cascadia 7 trail-running shoes feature a blend of high-density carbon rubber and recycled rubber for outstanding durability; aggressive lugs maximize grip on the trail. Closeout.

With its brilliant blend of protection, traction, cushioning, and support, the Brooks Cascadia 7 is tough enough to take on any terrain-no matter how rough, wet, or steep.

- EMS

Free your feet and embrace the trail with the PureGrit. Working with ultramarathoner Scott Jurek, we developed a unique one-piece outsole that has a concave shape. When forces are applied, the piece splays out to provide a more balanced lay-down. A sleek grip lug pattern and wide base protect the feet but still allow the runner to get in touch with the ground. Top it off with an ultralight mesh and conforming foam upper for a fit that really hugs the foot.Just like our core line, we hold PureProject to the industry?s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles

- RockCreek

Brooks Women's Cascadia 7

The Brooks Women's Cascadia 7 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 27, 2014 at REI.