Clark North American

After contracting a spinal diease I thought my camping…

Summary

After contracting a spinal diease I thought my camping days were over...the Clark North American Hammock changed my life and gave the woods back to me. A perfectly designed piece of 4-season equipment.

Pros

• Quality
  • Design

Cons

• I haven't found one.

My North American Hammock is the Real Deal! It is truly a 4-season piece of equipment. I tried several other hammocks before I decided on this model. I cannot say enough good things about it.

I suffer from a spinal disease and ground camping is out of the question. I can put an inflatable twin mattress in my Clark and sleep as good as I do on my Select Comfort @ home. It's changed my life bringing me back to the woods after I thought my days of sleep out were over. The quality is bullet proof.

Let's get the bad out of the way. It is narrow (the…

Let's get the bad out of the way. It is narrow (the Clark North American) and claustrophobic. The netting does not allow much in the way of a breeze in and the tarp is just big enough.

The good, the pockets are great for storage and it's warm in temps in the 30's without using a quilt. The workmanship is incredible.

The Clark Jungle Hammock North American model is the…

Design: Four-season Clark North American Model
Ease of Setup: takes two minutes. Just learn the knot.
Weight: 3.4 lbs.

Summary

The Clark Jungle Hammock North American model is the best piece of gear I own. I can sleep on my side.

I gave up on the Hennessy Hammock because I couldn't stay dry. The Hennessy looked cool but wasn't designed for real weather. The Clark keeps me perfectly dry and has pockets for gear plus other features like zip-up netting on both sides. You definitely get what you pay for. I love it.

If you've owned or used a Clark North American, please share your experience.

Clark North American

The Clark North American is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hammock, check out the best reviewed current models.

Type Solo