A+++. I bought this jacket at a local dealer during…

Fill: Down

A+++. I bought this jacket at a local dealer during a summer sale. Paying only $160 for it I feel like I got a steal.

I've had many down jackets but none with this level of protection. The full jacket, neck, and hood is packed with down. I'm an avid snowshoer and winter hiker and this coat keeps me warm and dry. I have had trouble in the past staying out in the cold for long periods of time from losing too much heat from my neck and head. This jacket's down filled collar and hood completely eliminate that problem. Throwing a thin fleece hat and a good baselayer underneath is vital to reap full benefits.

I would recommend this coat to anyone who is going to be in severely cold, windy weather and wants to wear as few layers as possible. A down jacket that is not windproof does absolutely nothing if it is below zero wind!!!!

I also feel that the jacket is cut extremely well and I like the way it looks!

Cloudveil Down Patrol Jacket

$375.00 (women's)

The Cloudveil Down Patrol Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2013 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new down insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

Congratulations, Sheila, Winner of a Year's Worth of Nikwax