Cloudveil Gridlock Jacket

This jacket is great! I picked it up at a store for…

Fabric: Polartec Wind Pro

This jacket is great! I picked it up at a store for a super low mis-tagged price and have absolutely no regrets. The jacket is super warm for a fleece, more so than I had originally expected. Temps have been in the high 20's and low 30's the last couple of days. I have been able to wear the jacket over just a T-shirt and remain warm enough while walking the dog.

It performed well in today's wet snow keeping me dry while running errands. I have also found that it performs wonderfully as a sweater when there is a chill in the house. It's warm, but not so warm you're uncomfortable. This jacket combined with my thermals will now be my go to combo for snowshoeing and xc skiing.

Thanks, Cloudveil for making a great product. The jacket has a mixed cut between relaxed and athletic; very comforting fit and provides for a great fit.

The only drawbacks that I have found with this jacket so far would be the lack of an interior pocket. While not really needed it would be an excellent addition to an excellent product.

I won't be leaving home without this jacket. It's the perfect layer for just about anything.

This is a great fleece jacket. It has a durable outer…

This is a great fleece jacket. It has a durable outer layer and blocks a little wind. The inside is plush and it is definitely warm! I am very satisfied!

If you've owned or used a Cloudveil Gridlock Jacket, please share your experience.

Cloudveil Gridlock Jacket

$165.00 (men's)

The Cloudveil Gridlock Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 10, 2011 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.