Cloudveil Rayzar Hat

I bought this beanie on the internet because I was…

Fabric: Schoeller Dryskin 3xdry
Price Paid: $13 Ebay

I bought this beanie on the internet because I was looking for a rain/wind proof beanie. I've worn it for about an hour in cold heavy rain more than once and it kept my head dry and warm every time! The fleece lining never even began to get wet. Excellent fit for a S 6 7/8- M 7 head....Schoeller Dryskin 3xdry is where it's at!!!

This is my new utility/standby/go anywhere hat!! I always have one close by for cold weather or rain....it is reliable every time and it looks great!! I've found I can wear it all day long comfortably if the temp is under 60 degrees. It works well down in the teens also...This hat not only function and feels great but looks as good as it feels.

Here's the kicker....The Hat says it's a women's but you can't tell it by looking... I love the way this hat functions and it's cut like a mans skull hat, so ignore the tag/if you like it buy it and sport it, cut out the tag and no one will ever know the difference, (assuming you buy Black)!!! I've received more compliments on this hat than all my others (20+) put together!!!!

Cloudveil Rayzar Hat: schoeller Hat with 3XDRY and Nanosphere for remarkable water and cold shedding. Cloudveil Rayzar Hat Features Internal fleece headband Materials schoeller WB-400 3XDRY schoeller dryskin Nanosphere extreme 4-way stretch

- OMCgear refers to the men's version

Upgraded with more repellent Schoeller WB400, the Cloudveil Rayzar Hat is a backcountry hat that is a perfect accessory on any tour. The exposed stitch fabric sheds weather, breathes during gain and stretches to fit, while also repelling grit and grime with Nanosphere technology.

- Teton Village Sports refers to the men's version

On Sale. Free Shipping. Cloudveil Rayzar Hat (Fall 2008) The Rayzar Hat by Cloudveil Schoeller Hat is ideal for water and cold shedding. Features: Schoeller-WB-400 3XDRY Schoeller-dryskin Nanosphere extreme 4-way stretch Fleece headband

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Technical fabrication for remarkable water and cold shedding. Face is schoeller-WB-400 with 3XDRY fabric, with a PU coating and velour fleece back. It's extremely water and wind resistant, and air permeable for breathability. Schoeller-dryskin extreme with NanoSphere stretch fabric has double weave construction, is durable, air permeable, permanently elastic, water and wind resistant. Internal fleece headband.

- Campmor refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . The Cloudveil Rayzar hat cuts off wet snow and cold sweat by incorporating Schoeller(R) 3XDRY(R) technology to repel and wick away moisture. Dryskin fabric offers warmth, shape retention and breathability. Stretchy contrast rear panel for a perfect fit 84% nylon, 10% polyester, 6% spandex Soft brushed polyester lining Machine wash, hang dry CLOSEOUTS . China. Size: One size fits most

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the women's version

Cloudveil Rayzar Hat

The Rayzar Hat has been discontinued.

The Cloudveil Rayzar Hat is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 3, 2011 at OMCgear.

If you're looking for a new winter hat, check out the best reviewed current models.