Cloudveil Rayzar Hat

I bought this beanie on the internet because I was…

Fabric: Schoeller Dryskin 3xdry
Price Paid: $13 Ebay

I bought this beanie on the internet because I was looking for a rain/wind proof beanie. I've worn it for about an hour in cold heavy rain more than once and it kept my head dry and warm every time! The fleece lining never even began to get wet. Excellent fit for a S 6 7/8- M 7 head....Schoeller Dryskin 3xdry is where it's at!!!

This is my new utility/standby/go anywhere hat!! I always have one close by for cold weather or rain....it is reliable every time and it looks great!! I've found I can wear it all day long comfortably if the temp is under 60 degrees. It works well down in the teens also...This hat not only function and feels great but looks as good as it feels.

Here's the kicker....The Hat says it's a women's but you can't tell it by looking... I love the way this hat functions and it's cut like a mans skull hat, so ignore the tag/if you like it buy it and sport it, cut out the tag and no one will ever know the difference, (assuming you buy Black)!!! I've received more compliments on this hat than all my others (20+) put together!!!!

If you've owned or used a Cloudveil Rayzar Hat, please share your experience.

Cloudveil Rayzar Hat

The Rayzar Hat has been discontinued.

The Cloudveil Rayzar Hat is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 3, 2011 at OMCgear.

If you're looking for a new winter hat, check out the best reviewed current models.