Cloudveil Zorro Jacket

I love my Zorro. I was jealous of some of my fellow…

I love my Zorro. I was jealous of some of my fellow guides jackets so i tried it out...amazing. Very breathable and works great in snow.

I have had mine for 3 years and it still works well.

I bought my mother one for Christmas and my brother got one last month. We all dig this jacket.

Visit Cloudveil's Men's Zorro Jacket page.

Attack the mountain with the utmost ferocity, regardless of the weather, when you're wearing the Zorro Jacket from Cloudveil. Waterproof and breathable, the Cloudburst 2.0 fabric protects you from the storm with help from a storm-day hood that adjusts easily with one-handed toggles so that you can have a clear peripheral view.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

Even if you're not a masked, sword-wielding, ruggedly handsome hero, the Cloudveil Zorro Jacket's waterproof Cloudburst 2.0 fabric and long-lasting DWR coating keep you dry during sudden showers. Two-way underarm zips dump heat during rigorous activity, and the light weight, athletic cut, and adjustable hem ensure adequate freedom of movement for carving your initials into enemies' chests.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

When the weather turns cold, wet and windy, the lightweight Cloudveil Men's Zorro Shell Jacket provides instant personal shelter. Waterproof/breathable Cloudburst 2.0(TM) fabric sheds precipitation; a storm-day hood shrinks with one-handed toggles to enable clear peripheral vision, and pit zips vent to prevent overheating.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

The Cloudveil Zorro Jacket is at home in the ever changing mountain landscape. Constructed from Cloudveil's bombproof Coudburst 2.0 ripstop the Zorro will cut through brush and brambles and live to fight another day. Pit-zips and a dry-touch inside lining ensure that you will be comfortable when the temperatures go up. The Zorro Jacket's hood while keeping you dry is adjustable so you can see whatever is coming your way and be ready for it. So when you don't know what to expect be sure to take the Zorro Jacket with you. Cloudveil Zorro Jacket Features: Attached storm sealing hood Center front storm flap YKK® Reverso Zips Dual slider pit zips Adjustable storm sealing cuffs with half elastic Adjustable storm sealing hem Materials: Cloudburst 2.0 is an extremely durable ripstop nylon

- OMCgear refers to the men's version

Cloudveil Zorro Jacket

$140.00 (men's)

The Cloudveil Zorro Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.